Junior Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator (Part-time)
ShoppingAll Inc. is a Canadian e-commerce company manufacturing and distributing ergonomic office electronics under its own brand since 2017. As a Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator at ShoppingAll, you will oversee the design, creation and execution of a large variety of digital and print marketing assets across the company, including social media marketing, product images, package designs, product release content and website assets.
The successful candidate is driven by passion for creative projects as well as their ability to stay up-to-date on the latest design trends and technology with an imaginative mind.
Currently recruiting for part-time co-op and internship position.
Job Description / About the Position:
- Social Media Marketing: Daily contribution to post and manage brand SMS page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Digital Design: Product photo/video shooting, editing, as well as creating other marketing contents
- Print Design: Creation of packaging design, product catalogue, and brochures
- Website Design: Managing company website and landing page
- Modifying Existing Designs: Suggesting to edit/improve existing graphic contents
- Must have experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and InDesign);
- Knowledge of photography, videography, and production equipment
- Knowledge of website design
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
Part Time: 3 Days a Week 9am -5pm OR 3 Days a Week 10am-3pm
Graphic Design: 1 year+ (preferred)
Submit Application to firstname.lastname@example.org